Thursday, January 31, 2008

Friends

Oh my gosh...what would one do without girlfriends? I love my girlfriends they are the best. My wonderful friend Lesley or better known to the blog world as the funky art queen has written a rave review of my blogspot. She is the best. I was very hesitant about starting a blog but with much encouragement Lesley pushed me forward. Thanks Les for all your love.
Yesterday was a great day...I received a cute valentine doll from Les for valentine's day. I will try & put a photo up later but you can see it on her blog @ www.thefunkyartqueen.com. The valentine doll that I received is the one with the black & white legs that actually move, don't know how she did that. But thanks Les for thinking of me.
I would like to also say thanks to all of you who have welcomed me to the blog world!!! Thanks for your encouragement!!!

2 comments:

BlueJude said...

I too was hesitant about the whole blog thing. I thought, gee, what would I write? But it's been about a year or so, and it's been great. Met lots of wonderful, inspring artists...funkyartqueen...being one of them. So welcome, and hope you enjoy the journey!

Funky Art Queen said...

Oh, gosh, thanks! Heehee. I love ya girl. You are going to meet so many amazing people through your blog and you will be inspired beyond your imagination! Hugs