Monday, May 12, 2008

More Wooden Blocks

I needed to post these blocks tonight. Someone contacted me & asked if I had more wooden blocks, and as you can see below, I have several sets made up. I apologize for the photos, they are not very good, but this will give you an idea of what I have available @ the moment. I wanted to take more time with the photos but I had several detours tonight that could not be avoided. Hope you enjoy looking @ these sets. It is late & I NEED my beauty sleep! Hugs***Renea






















8 comments:

Janet said...

Your blocks are so pretty. I'd have a difficult time choosing my favorite! And I think the photos are just fine.

I tried to be very quiet when I came over to your blog....I didn't want to wake you! :-)

LW said...

Love the blocks..

I like them all but the second set is the one that
really caught my eye.. Wonderful!!

Louise

Jenn said...

Ooooooh! I LOVE the birds with the little nests on top!!! So cute...they are all just gorgeous:):) xoxo...jenn

Krissysart said...

Wow. What a busy bee you have been. Between your purses and blocks....I don't know which I like more! Hope you had a wonderful mommies day!
Cheers,
Krissy

Lisa said...

The pictures are great. I love the roaring 20's blocks. soooo cute and kind of sexy too! the looks on the women's faces and the head tilts! love em.

Funky Art Queen said...

Boy, you did make a bunch. I like the birdies the best but I love them all. I think I'm going to try and make some with letters all over them like those typography coasters I bought. I'm obsessed....

Gaby Bee. said...

Your new blocks are fantastic as always! Love them all!

BlossomingTree said...

Your blocks are so cute.