Friday, April 18, 2008

Purse Photos

Hi everyone, thought I would post more photos of the purse I made. I love this purse, but the second one I am working on is much better! I hope to finish it tomorrow. It is really wild & funky! I am really having fun with these purses, I have plans to make more. Below is the front of the purse, this is a better photo that the 1st one that I posted. The words across the front of Lucy reads "Believe in Yourself". These few words gave me encouragement to finish this purse. I had so much frustration trying to remember how to sew, but on the 2nd day it all came together.

This is the back of the purse. I have used many different prints & colors. I have always wanted a wild & funky purse, but could never find exactly what I wanted. So I decided to make my own.

This is a view of the inside. The fabric looks like hand writing, the pocket is the same fabric as the flap on the front of the purse. The bottom side of the flap is the same fabric as the back.

This is a photo of a new book that I purchased. Just wanted to share with you all. It is beautiful, it has some really neat ideas. Below is the cover of the book. The next 2 photos are from the book, just wanted to give you all a peek inside. The book was written by MaryJo & Sunny Koch. I ordered this book from Barnes & Nobles.

3 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Your purse is absolutely adorable! Keep up the good work - love it!
Collen

sUz said...

hi reNea!

Your purse is FABulous! It really looks like you enjoyed the process - great job!

iN jOy,
sUz

Lina said...

Love the purse, it is fabulous!! I so need to get a sewing machine, lol!!