Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Going on Vacation

I am going on vacation next week. We are going to the lake. I'm so excited & ready to go. Our daughter & her family, my daugher-in-law, my parents, my sister & brother-in-law, & 2 neices & 2 nephews will be all getting together friday the 4th for fun, food & fellowship! Our daughter has a boat so the kids will love that! It will be great fun! YeeHaw!

I have added a few more items to my etsy shop. If a purchase is made next week it won't be mailed out until July 7th. I have listed several more wands & an adorable wooden block set. (see below) I have several more items to list, I will try & get that done before I leave on friday. Hope you all have a great week. Hugs to you all***Renea






11 comments:

Vanessa Greenway said...

Have fun and enjoy the weather!! hugs, Vanessa

Janet said...

Have a great time and relax. Love those block sets.

LW said...

Have a wonderful time
and enjoy....


great blocks....

Louise

Heather Robinson said...

Have a wonderful time at the lake, my friend! Are you taking along a few art projects? I swear half the car is art projects when I go!? Relax and kick back and enjoy time away. Hugs to you....

girlgonethreadwild said...

These are sew beautiful!

Have a great vaca Renea! I'm hitting the road next week too, not sure where yet...staying local but there is talk about Nashville which is only 1.5 hours away.

Happy day to you, Monica :)

p.s. I'm thrilled I got an email to go through to you! lol

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Renea, Have a great time and relax. Your new blocks are precious. You'll probably have to mail out packages when you get back.
Bonnie

Alexandra said...

Your pockets are wonderful!

Sandra Evertson said...

Have a nice Holiday! And Love the blocks!
Sandra Evertson

annas dreams blog said...

Hi Renea: I hope you have a great time, enjoy every minute of your vacation with your family. Take care and see you soon!! P.D.- Your blocks are ameazing, my favorite one is the one with the pugs :) Lillian

Sacred Yoli said...

Please don't make me try another medium! ;-)

Your blocks are wonderful! I love the colors.

Have a great vacation!

Heather said...

Those block sets are amazing! So cute. Have a great vacation!~