Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And We Have a Winner!

Congrats to Deb, Deb did it! Deb won the contest and will receive a prize. I know naming these courthouses wasn't easy, but Deb named 2 correctly. Courthouse #1 Hillsboro, #2 Anson, #3 Granbury, #4 Weatherford, #5 Old Dallas Courthouse, #6 Waxahatchie. I love these old courthouses, they have so much history and beauty. Hope you all are having a great week, I am having a wonderful time, my 3 Grandson's are here for a visit! Love those boys, they are so much fun. We have been to the Ft. Worth Zoo, Pro Bass Shop in Garland (which they loved), Dinosaur World, and the new public beach at Granbury Lake. Plus they have gone swimming at my neighbor's house EVERY day, thank you Joyce. I will try and add photos later! Hugs***Renea

5 comments:

deb did it said...

thanks Renae! YAY me, I love prizes. Guess what? I was at that same beach in Granbury 2 weeks ago! Yep, my cousin owns 2 condos right there on the beach and we were in town for a big family thang! small wonderful world...and by the way, I grew up in FtWorth! Been to that zoo a million times!

Susan said...

Congrats Deb! Sounds like the boys are having fun. I've been told that the bass shop is a great place for funky earring components. Have a great day!

LW said...

Congrats Deb!

Renea enjoy your time with your grandsons....

Louise

Debbie said...

It sounds like the boys are having a blast. I'll be looking forward to seeing the photos.

Faith's Vintage Vanity said...

Hey Renea!

Have not talked to you in a while. Hope everything is going well andI pop in from time to time just to see what your up to. Come see me I have a new look!

See ya!Faith