Saturday, August 15, 2009

August 15th Workshop

Oh My Gosh...did we have fun or what? I love these ladies, they are so full of excitement, ideas and personality. They each did a wonderful collage covered with beeswax. Hope you enjoy the photos below.

The workshop was held at The Altered Muse, in Ft Worth. Pam owns this amazing little shop full of ephmera goodies and plenty of surprises. And guess what Pam is hosting a GIVEAWAY on her blog. So go & check it out I would love to win something from Pam. Hope you all have a great week. Say a little pray for me as I start a new job on Monday. I haven't worked in 6 months because of our move, so I know this next week will kill me! UGH! Hugs & happiness to you all! Renea

8 comments:

Funky Finds said...

ooh...a new job...exciting AND a bit scary i'm sure. what will you be doing? jessica

deb did it said...

what fun!! and oh I see my friend Terri! I wanna come play!

FAQ said...

Oh girl, you inspired me so much, I so want to do some more work shops, I bet you girls had so much fun and look at all the beautiful creations you came up with. Wish, wish wish I could have been there with you. I'm proud of you for sharing your talent and joy of art with others. Good luck on your new job. You will be fine, you are one talented lady!

Lisa said...

oh you did good and the attendees did great! must be a reflection of you teaching!

Debbie said...

Those look great and everyone looks so happy!

Carmen said...

How fun!

LW said...

I have always wanted to try this, and your class looks like fun.
Wished I lived closer.
Wonderful work by all…

Louise

Our Hands For Hope said...

this looks like a great class! And what a fun place to have a workshop in! Hope your enjoying your new home and location.