Tuesday, September 1, 2009

No Time for ART

No time for art. I have been so busy the last 4-6 weeks. I started looking for a job. Found one. Started work August 17th. And just get home so late that I am too tired to work on art. My daily commute is anywhere from 1-1/2 hours to over 2 hours. So if I get home after 7:15-7:30pm I just want a bath and to check my email and go to bed. But on thursday my commute will significantly drop by at least 45mins-1 hour. I do have a couple of pieces to post, I did these back in July sometime. Both of these are journals. The journal of friends is very small, about 3x4 inches. The journal of the bird nest is 6x6, and this piece is also my first attempt at a transfer. I think it went well.
Hope you all had a great start to your week. Hugs***Renea

5 comments:

Gaby Bee said...

I would have difficulty choosing a favorite. Both pieces are simply wonderful.
Gaby xo

Susan said...

Both are very cute. Yikes, I don't think I could handle a real job anymore. Kudos to you for that move!

LW said...

Love them both...

That is a long time to be on the road each day...

good for you, a new house and a new job...

Louise

simple sister said...

HI!, when do you think you will host another class at the altered muse? I love the work that you do!
Good luck with your new Job!

FAQ said...

YOu know me, I love the piece with the birds! Glad you are enjoying your new job honey. Miss ya!