Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sweet time with Sweet Friends

My Sweet Heather
BFF LesBFF Lisa

These ladies are the best. We enjoyed a brief time together last saturday. We met in Abilene, ate lunch and then opened Christmas gifts. We all laughed and enjoyed each others company. Why is it that when we are having a great time it goes by to quickly? Love you Les, Lisa and my Heather!
Another set of blocks.
"Live out loud"
These are a set of blocks that I finished the other day. I only have one photo b/c my battery was dead. These are collaged, inked and stamped. They will be for sell in my etsy shop soon.
Hope you all are having a great week!
Hugs***Renea

5 comments:

Susan said...

I think it's wonderful that you gals got together. The blocks in the photo are lovely. You are such a talent. Take care. Susan

Lisa said...

oh i had a blast! cant wait till next time! can't believe you are not here and with us every day! miss and love ya...

noodle and lou said...

hi sweet renea!! looks like such a fun time with your pals!! yay for that!!

happy weekend! xo...jenn

Debbie said...

I am so happy for you that you got together with such great friends. And love the boxes.

Connie said...

I love these blocks! Glad you have a home. It's so exciting to be in a new place.