Saturday, August 23, 2008

Friends & Tuesday Ten Tiny Things

Don't forget about tuesday's ten tiny things. Check my previous post. Then get on over to the Funky Art Queen's blog & join the fun, you have until tuesday the 26th.
Okay I have some of the most amazing friends, sometimes crazy & the photos below prove just how crazy this friend is.....and this is the Funky Art Queen at her best!!! She thought this would be so funny & it was, so I had to take a photo or two.

If you get the chance drop by her blog & tell her Hi!

I got to do art all day today, what fun I had. I finished a set of blocks that I had started a week or 2 ago. They turned out really pretty. Check them out below.

I will be listing these on my etsy site hopefully sometime tomorrow. I am working on another "Lucy" painting. She is turning out really cute. She has a little shorter hair than usual but she is still cute! I hope to be finished with her tomorrow. And she too will be going on my etsy site. I have some other items I need to list, hope I will have the time to do that tomorrow. I hope everyone is having a great art filled weekend. Hugs to you all***Renea

10 comments:

FAQ said...

Love your pics of your blocks. Oh girl, they just keep getting better and better. I love how you have made Lucy your signature girl. Very Smart! Thanks for sharing the phone photos. It makes me laugh out loud. Heehee

Janet said...

Those photos are too funny! If she lived here in CA she could get a ticket for talking on her phone in the car!! Must be hands-free. I wish I still had one of those old phones.

As always, I love the blocks. You always make them so pretty and colorful.

LW said...

What fun......
I have an old phone like that, I think I will put it in my car...
My kids will really think I am going out of my mind.

great blocks..

Louise

FAQ said...

One thing about it, you will definitely cause people to laugh and that is what its all about.....or...uh....is that the hokey pokey? Hmmmm

Lisa said...

oh my gosh...she is the cutest thing! that moment was priceless! we have so much fun. your blocks are so cute...kinda different-not one face in there. very pretty. can't wait to see Lucy with short hair! i wanted to get my bracelets and last bottle finished but I didn't! 2 bracelets to go and decorating the bottle. done. see ya tomorrow! lisa

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Renea! I love your blocks! They're absolutely gorgeous! Woo hoo! Another etsy shop to discover! I'm going to hop on over!

And I also love your friend's car phone! Remember those, before cell phones?

I'm so glad you left a comment because it led me to your fantastic bloggy home!
Becky

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Wait a sec! I know you! You're the artist with the cute grandson modeling the purses! It's good to visit you again! I'm going to add you to my favorites, so that I'll be sure to come back again and again!

I love your blog!
Becky

em's scrapbag said...

Your fried is too funny. LOL Your art is wonderful. I truely enjoyed your blog. Have a great day.

LarryG said...

well shucks - just to hear the old handset ring! what fun that post...

Heather Robinson said...

Oh more blocks!!! I'm a sucker for these as you know. I can't wait to see the shorter haired Lucy....this from a gal with hardly any hair!!LOL I'll be watching for her.