Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday's Ten Tiny Things Challenge

Okay my great friend the Funky Art Queen has placed a challenge on her blog. And along with this challenge there will be a PRIZE!!! Yippee! And I know how much I like a prize so I just couldn't resist this challenge. Anyone can play, so come join the fun! So here's what you do 1) find 10 tiny things & group them together 2) now take a photo & post on your blog 3) explain why you picked the 10 things 4) go to Funky Art Queen's blog & leave a comment & a link back to your blog. The winner will be posted next tuesday.

Here is the photo of my tuesday's ten tiny things:My photo contains special momentos given to me from my hubby. The tiny frame is my hubby about 5-6 yrs. ago @ Thanksgiving. Love that sweet smile. Next is the willow tree figurine, you see he just brought this home one day & said this is for you because I love you. The little pot with the flower & butterfly was just because. The little chihuahua was a gift so that I would always remember my dog Tinkerbelle. The little plastic flat container between the tiny dog & the snowbaby is an adapter for my digital camara that he got for me for Mother's Day. The tiny snowbaby was a Christmas gift with my birthstone in the heart. The little bobble head bee was part of a birthday gift. The lovely :) black earrings were a gift from Christmas 1980 @ a time when we had no money & we had agreed not to exchange gifts. (But he just had to get me something!) The James Avery silver ring was a gift for our 25th wedding anniversary. And of course the gold flower & diamond ring is my wedding ring. I've worn this ring now for almost 32 years. My hubby is so special to me, I love him more than he knows. I have been truely blessed from God for such a wonderful man. B---- I love you more and more each day!


Please keep my hubby in your prayers as he has been going threw some difficult situations lately. And I believe in the old saying, "when God shuts a door he opens a window". Hopefully God will see fit to open that window soon.


I am so happy to be a part of the blog world, I love all of my sweet blog friends. Hugs***Renea

6 comments:

Vanessa Greenway said...

So sweet! I love the willow tree collection. I have 2 of them in my bedroom. xo Vanessa

FAQ said...

Oh renea, this is beautiful, it made me want to cry. Girl, everything is going to be alright. I will pray for you and Barry and it will all be ok. Love you girl
Lesley

LW said...

What a sweet post...

I will say a prayer for your hubby…and hope that all goes well...

Louise

arlene said...

I love your tiny things. Such sweet sentiments behind them all. I have faith that the love that binds you and your husband will help you both overcome whatever it is that comes at either of you.
Keep collecting those wonderful rocks!
xo arlene

noodle and lou said...

oooooh how sweet renea!!! I'll keep you and your hubby in my thoughts...hope all is well soon!!!!

I've had so much fun catching up with your blog! Your newest grandbaby is a girl!!?? yippeeee...I know you are so excited for December:):):) Happy belated b-day to your daughter and I just love all your new bags and blocks Renea!! You just keep getting better and better...love them ALL!

xoxo...jenn

Kim Mailhot said...

This is a beautiful post !

Your ten tiny things were some meaningful and romantic ! How lovely that your relationship is so rich after so many years together ! What an example!
Sending prayers for opening windows !
Cheers,
Kim