Sunday, October 19, 2008

Great Movie

Yes, we went to the movies again tonight. We really wanted to see Fireproof. It was great! Very heart warming, and yes it made me cry, but it also made me laugh! Go & see it if you get the chance.

We got to see our Grandkids this weekend, we met our Daughter & Son-In-Law in Brownwood. We met them for lunch @ Underwood's BBQ & visited with them for a couple of hours. They bought our old pickup & we were meeting them to bring them the truck. Those 3 boys are so cute & fun! Love them so much, wish we could see them more often.

I am still working on Kennedy's stocking, I will try & post photos sometime this week, I have everything done except the sugar plum fairy. Well one of her legs is partially done. I hope to have her stocking done way before Thanksgiving! We are going to be so busy from now until after the first of the year! WOW! Can't believe it is already close to the end of the year again. Where does the time go?

I have been working on something new, but still not finished. I hope to finish them sometime this week. However I did make some cute paper mache' letters & then stamped them. What do you think?

I think these letters are fun and would be a great gift idea. They are about 1" thick and about 7-8 inches tall, and about 5 inches wide.

Well not much going on here. Getting ready for bed. Hope you all have a great week. Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to read my post. Hugs to you all, my friends! ***Renea

No comments: