Friday, October 10, 2008

We have a WINNER!

Yes we have a WINNER!!!! Yippie!!! And my sweet hubby & Tinkerbelle helped me out, he drew the name out of the box.

Here Hubby is laughing because he see's the name & knows who it is.

And here is the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby had just said if Lisa or Lesley wins that will look funny. And I said if one of them win, they win. And guess who won. HeeHee! Congrats to Les!!!!!!!!! Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya Les! Thanks to all of you who participated, love you all! Hugs***Renea

2 comments:

FAQ said...

Oh boy! I never win anything. Thank you Barry and Tinkerbell. I am so happy. Congrats on your 100th post. I remember when you used to look at me like I was nuts when I told you about blogging. I am so happy you enjoy it so much.
hugs
Lesley

Our Hands For Hope said...

Hey this was rigged!!! no fair Leslie....you get to touch her cool stuff whenever you want!
:}